WARRANTY & RETURN POLICY
RETURN & REFUND
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless it is a manufacturing defect. If you receive a defective item, please contact us with images and videos proof of the product and the defect. Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via email/call, within a reasonable period, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect.
Items that can be returned/refunded or exchanged ONLY WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY and must follow the criteria as below:
- New and uninstalled. (We do not accept partially assembled products)
- Items received in the incorrect size/colour.
- Faulty items damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival.
- Unwashed, unworn or unused item(s) and its original packaging.
If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. Refund process day will take within 14 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
E Max Series available only 1 year while E Max Pro Series available for 2 years. All of our customers enjoy a limited hardware warranty on mechanical parts. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, kindly keep your receipt. If you have purchased from us through online, the invoice number will be sufficient.
Our warranty covers the following:
- Incomplete set of parts on delivery
- Any defect(s) of parts during delivery
- Significant defect(s) of mechanical part(s) such as hydraulics, recline mechanism, and tilt mechanism
What is not covered under the warranty?
- Normal wear and tear of PU leather.
- Damage on chair nylon base or PU/racing wheels
- Damage on 2D/ linkage armrests such as breaking.
- Natural disasters including but not limited to fire, flood, collapse of property.
- Damage resulted from alteration and modification
- Damage caused by self-assembly or improper assembly, usage that derives from the Guided User Manual
- Expenses for the return delivery for inspection and replacement
- Used with related products which are not manufactured by ERGOMAX.
- Cosmetic damages such as scratches and dents on the product.
- Colour fading of product due to the aging of the materials.
ErgoMax reserves the right and discretion to determine if the warranty is effective or such part(s) shall be replaced or repaired. Shall there be any damage(s) caused by abusive actions that derive from the intended usage of the product(s); including, but not limited to modification, impact, will result in termination of the warranty with immediate effect.
This warranty is effective only on the initial buyer. ErgoMax should be notified for any transfer of ownership and warranty for the warranty to be effective.
Term & Condition of Warranty
- Notify us through “Contact Us”, providing us with any relevant images or videos within 30 days from the date of defect. During the Warranty period, we will repair or replace part(s) that are covered under warranty excluding delivery costsupon request
- Any part(s) that have been repaired or replaced will be covered for the remaining warranty period of the original.
- For new unit(s), please notify us before assembly. Once assembly is done, warranty will not be covered for physical damage(s). It is strongly advised to notify us of damage(s) or defect(s) before assembly. Otherwise, the warranty will not cover for physical damages after assembly.